Saturday, December 17, 2011

YOU FEELIN IT needs your help!

I'm in a competition where you can win a trip to NEW YORK FASHION WEEK to report for Elle Finland. If you want to help me get there to post like never before for you guys as well PLEASE VOTE FOR YOU FEELIN IT HERE. Although it's a Finnish site voting is SUPER easy - just click the purple button next to YOU FEELIN IT. Thank you so much already, each vote means a lot to me!
Photobucket
This picture is from my last trip to NYFW on 2009. It's from The Sartorialist book signing after party at the Griffin. That's me with the Sartorialist himself, Garance Doré and the Stylesightings photographer at the time Pete Miszuk.

3 comments:

Hanna said...

Well hello gorgeous! I voted for you.

Nina said...

Got me vote!

petra said...

Thank you girls <3